Call us for professional service on tel. 0410 558838 or land line Sydney (02) 9558 9551or send an email Attn Tom to
The editor gets by on about $10K annual income just below the taxable income threshhold. This is for several reasons:
- to keep a low carbon footprint;
- remain independent of vested financial interests, either corporate or party political;
- to show solidarity with the majority of the poor in this world;
- when we do have spare cash we donate it to such as Clean up Columbia here and ecology action Australia projects generally.
- we don't know how to make any more money and still have time for our community media work, and stay independent. Cheesy but realistic.
Posted by editor at 8:10 PM NZT
Updated: Saturday, 22 November 2008 8:39 AM EADT